Wedding Favors That will not be thrown away or forgotten will most likely be the ones that make the best impression on your guests. You know that those favors that are unique, super-cute or really creative will always make the cut. In fact you probably have a few party favors that you have saved simply because they are just too adorable to get rid of; even if a favor is edible there is still a container, note or ribbon that people will want to save.
Have you been wondering which wedding favors you should choose and yet you are still unable to decide? Maybe you just haven’t found the types of unique treasures that will strike a chord in your own heart. If wedding favors seem dull or boring to you, just imagine how your wedding guests will view them? While you do not have to purchase or make elaborate wedding favors these small tokens of thanks should be fun and memorable. In other words you want to gift your guests with the kinds of favors that you would like to receive.
Suggestions for creative wedding favors
1. Laminated programs that the guests can take home will provide lasting memories of your wedding. Make these favors special by attaching them to a small tin of candy chocolates with initials of the bride and groom printed on them.
2. Tastefully decorated picture frames with snapshots of you and your groom. You can make these yourself if you purchase the supplies at a craft store. Wedding favor picture frames can also be purchased online.
3. Origami animals that are made with paper matching your wedding colors. Attach tiny bells, toy doves or satin ribbons to the finished origami shapes.
4. Mini-invitations can be printed up for your wedding favors. These are a way to provide personalized favors for each guest.
5. Pencils, pens, balloons or small shot glasses can also make wonderful wedding favors.
6. Candles with the bride and groom’s names and wedding date imprinted on them.
7. Individual goodie bags’ containing candies that bear the names or pictures of both bride and groom.
8. Personalized bottle openers or poker chips with an imprint of the wedding date make nice wedding favors.
9. Personalized tins of candy mints make delicous wedding favors.
10. Tuck an assortment of candies into a personalized treasure chest’ for each guest to enjoy.
11. You can even find miniature birdhouses that you can give to your guests. These decorative items are only a few inches tall but they are oh so cute’. Paint or print a cute saying on the birdhouse roof such as Flight of Love’, Two Together’ or Wings and a Prayer’.
12. Individual pedicure and manicure kits are useful wedding favors and with your wedding date inscribed on the front these tokens will be memorable as well.
13. Mini-bottles of sparkling cider with personalized labels that include pictures of the bride and groom.
These are just a few of the delightful wedding favors that you may wish to consider adding to your wedding supplies’ checklist.
Need ideas for Wedding Shower Games?